Cannabis as medicine has been used for thousands of years.
Only recently has the natural plant been branded as dangerous. For many people, Cannabis sativa is less harmful than prescription drugs. The research on the properties of the plant has revealed more positive results for it’s use as medicine, from the modern scientific approach to analysis and documentation. From this page you will find a growing list of information and links to the sources.
- Mullaway in Court
- Cannabis is Sativex is Cannabis
- Clearing the Smoke: The Science of Cannabis
- What are Endocannabinoids?
- Support for Cannabis Treaty
- What About The Children?
- Cannabis extracts cure cancer
- Cannabis Health
- A Typical Stoner – Dave
- Cannabis Yields and Dosage
- A Cannabis Patient
- Cannabis and Glaucoma
- Steady flow and the hot topic
- Killer Herb
- Cannabinoid Medicines
- Cannabis Treatment
- BIG JOINT SESSION FOR OBAMA AND RUDD
- Black History, Bright Future.
- Dr. Bob blows in.
- A message from Rick Simpson
- NIMBIN MEDICINE
- Dispense with the law
- Schedule Ambiguity
- Authorizing the Medical Use of Marijuana
- Cannabis Science and NORML 38
- SUSTAINABILTY MAKES THE CASE FOR HEMP.
- Codex Alimentarius (World Food Code)
- Good Fortune.
- How Marijuana became legal.
- Sunshine Tinctures.
- BRIX: Stacks of nutrients.
- BIG JOINT in Lismore.
- Hempseed as a nutritional resource.
- Cannabis Inhalation: NTV 4.20 News
- Dominant or Recessive
(more coming soon)